HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My as of late food fancies. (don't click picture click this!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Okami
health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Choice!: Yui

PostMy as of late food fancies. (don't click picture click this!)

My recent favorite things are Pepperoni Lean Pockets! & ... actually slim fast does not taste gross, it is a little grainy and a bit thick, but it's like a darker version of milk chocolate ha. And it really doesn't leave you hungry. But I only drank one, so yeah.

Anyway, fried icecream ya ;0.

Okay so we decided that this is just like a hunk of icecream like cut out of a carton. And the outside is like granola or something .. granola and cinnamon on the outside. It was good!!

This is my typical Japanese resturaunt order. I'm not going to correct my improper resturant spelling because yeah ..

maguro & sake nigiri !!

And

agedashi tofu if I'm really hungry, though really I can't eat it all alone.

and my mom ordered this, but it's pretty good. If you want to be healthy like I AM TRYING TO BE. I cut up some english cucumbers at a slant, and am soaking them in some rice vinegar with a couple spoons of normal sugar, some soysauce, and a little salt. ya.

AND finally, how many times can you see this plate of enchiladas. I don't know what it is, I never used to order enchiladas and now it's all i can order. :/. My tastes are changing as I am becoming an oldie.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sosbrigade.forumotion.net