Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Stuff EH??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katylin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : 1
health:
Random Stuff EH?? Left_bar_bleue100/1Random Stuff EH?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1)
Choice!: Pirate Arrrg

Random Stuff EH?? Empty
PostRandom Stuff EH??

*Explicit Language* yeye

Well, a gangsta's gotta do what a gangsta's gotta do, blog son. Since I can't exactly write whatever comes to mind as it may scar some of you for life, I'll just start by discussing what SOS enjoys most, animeeeeeeeeeeee.

So yeah, its about 10 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink due to nightmares of Umi telling me how much she fails to combo in pvp. So, I decided to try reaaaaally hard and being the nice/awesome person that I am, I'm now writing this wall of text to keep you entertained. Use it as you may, whether it be for killing time, admiring me, fap material w/e.

In any case before I derail this harder than uh, can't really think of a funny metaphor so we'll go with Shig's mom, here's my 2 cents on the current anime I'm watching this season.

Arakawa Under the Bridge (AUTB from now on)

Probably pretty obvious to tell its a shaft production from the way it's all laid out. Mostly all to do with a lot of punchlines and composed mainly of dialogue. Artwork is great for the most part, as for the content it's really hit or miss. Z-Sensei fans should like this I suppose since the humor is more or less alike. As for me, I find it to be pretty damn funny, it's got some great voice actors and matched with some interesting characters.

Up to episode 11 at the moment, probably outta finish it before I give it a rating but so far it's definitely worth watching. Hopefully whatever remains of it doesn't go down in a sh*tstorm. Ah well we'll see.

Also watching Kaichou wa Maid sama too, but all i'm gonna say is that the main characters are awesome. Typed up this massive wall of text, and it's probably gonna come out to be crap so I'll continue later when I'm not on the verge of passing out.

Actually scratch that, anything I do is bound to be awesome. Enjoy.

Last edited by Katylin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Random Stuff EH?? :: Comments

Asa
re: random stuff EH!
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:20 pm  Asa
'I can't seem to sleep due to nightmares of Umi telling me how much she fails to combo in pvp"

lol does it really give you nightmaries or Umi does ha. kiss

Yeah, I like arakawa for the most part.

You should read Kaichou wa Maidsama's manga!!

all about the shoujo
Re: Random Stuff EH??
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm  Katylin
Asa wrote:
'I can't seem to sleep due to nightmares of Umi telling me how much she fails to combo in pvp"

lol does it really give you nightmaries or Umi does ha. kiss

it's more of the Umi telling me stuff part, lately it seems to zing past me

I'd be sleeping, then waking up for no reason and when i check chat its like blarglbalsdkruderpderp

then i proceed to sleep again hi umi
shigetsu
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 pm  shigetsu
sad sad sad sad sad

music blog please ^^
Asa
re: random stuff EH!
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 pm  Asa
What would a music blog have?

If you want one tell me a good title ~ !! And what people would write there.

Because the youtube randomness right now is sort of like a music blog ha. albino
shigetsu
Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 pm  shigetsu
was gonna place music downloads in one place, easier for ppl to find
Asa
re: shigetsu
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:35 am  Asa
KAY !

I even learned how to attach a picture <3.
Post   Sponsored content

Random Stuff EH??

Page 1 of 1