HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Writer's Block already?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katylin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : 1
health:
100/1  (100/1)
Choice!: Pirate Arrrg

PostWriter's Block already?

Only been a few days and I'm out of topics that would be somewhat entertaining. So I dunno, I need help here people, feedback or ideas would be nice. Don't make me resort to something like getting a camera and dancing for a few minutes just to keep you nailed to the screen.

So yeah, let's talk about what makes you laugh. I'm a funny guy, no doubt about it, but unfortunately I get shunned at when I throw out f-bombs or flying dicks or shig's mom. So maybe I need to adjust because after all this is for you guys right?

In any case think about thing's I should add to make this better cause who knows, maybe it'll grow into something bigger (lol) later.

F that, shit's about me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Do you have artist block?
» Chiefs Trade Block (Jamaal Charles)
» Oakland Raiders Trade Block! v.2
» PGN Reader/Viewer/Writer List
» cowboys trade block
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Writer's Block already? :: Comments

Hmm writer's block
Post on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:34 pm  Asa
Normally bloggers just blog about their day. Like ... people who they hate, or people they like.

pet peeves?

favorite foods?

I don't know, I'll read anything, doesn't even need to be interesting. gjjj
Re: Writer's Block already?
Post on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm  Katylin
It would be an eyesore to read if I wrote about Koromo people I hate.

Pet peeves... probably rats, my ancient house is crawling with those nasty little things.

Favorite food? Beats me, if its edible just put it in my mouth. Wait what?
Re writer's block
Post on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:19 pm  Asa
For me I think the most interesting thing would be advicey sort of stuff, like being a good tsundere or something ha.

okay coffee time.

I'm slowly working my way to 6am wake up!
Post on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm  Kanaka
Who cares? Just make a 1 word post and see the amazing responses that can come from that.
It's actually pretty funny (and immature) but we were in the middle of a restaurant, the 8 of us from that study abroad group.
And someone suddenly just muttered penis. So... wine + loud drunk Americans = ???
The middle school penis game in the middle of a decent restaurant.

Anyways, good luck with your writing materials. It comes with practice you bitch so quit complaining.
Post   Sponsored content

Writer's Block already?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Blogs :: Steve's Station-
Jump to: