Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New summer anime's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katylin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : 1
health:
New summer anime's Left_bar_bleue100/1New summer anime's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1)
Choice!: Pirate Arrrg

New summer anime's Empty
PostNew summer anime's

So the new ones I've watched recently are High school of the dead (hsotd from now), Ookami-san, Seitokai Yakuindomo, and Amamagi-SS. I'll start with whichever I watched first.

Ookami-san looks just like to-aru, pretty sure its meant to be anyways, same voice actors and stuff. It's not bad, progressing really slowly in the first episode and just introducing all of its characters with the little midget girl from to-aru narrating. Another tsundere for a main character yay! Honestly the setting seems like a ripoff of Gintama, with the whole narration communicating with the viewer, not that its bad or anything. It had a few funny lines and whatnot but was only an average show to me cause yeah, I already forgot most of what happened. Some tough chick beating up people with cat gauntlets, teaming up with a devilish loli and having a relationship with a little bitch. Hopefully it picks up later but for now its just average to me, if you like to-aru then this is probably for you.

Seitokai Yakuindomo is uh, how do I put it... it definitely has you going wtf for the most part. But I found it quite amusing since it made so many sexual jokes. The characters are all weird apart from the protagonist which makes the show pretty interesting. Graphics kinda remind me of school rumble, not sure why. Should check it out, I don't really know how to describe it. (and if you watch it, maybe you can guess which part had me lolling)

Amamagasdkkklxkcm,sjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uh wut? Guy goes through arcs with all the female protagonists. I think it's time to get out school days and try to understand why its still better than most anime.

HSOTD, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this was probably the best I've seen so far, even with so much fan service I can let it slide. Story is very cliche but who cares, the gore is very well drawn. Maybe on par with Shigurui, but more realistic looking than elfen lied. The opening and ending are awesome and the graphics appeal to me I suppose. Honestly this one is a hit or miss so probably should check it out. (it's pretty sinister too, try to figure out which part had me getting a hard-on for cruel reality)

thats it for the time being, enjoy and tell me which ones you liked or disliked and why!

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New summer anime's :: Comments

Asa
New Summer Anime
Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm  Asa
So far I haven't really seen anything I really liked.

I haven't watched high school of the dead yet, but I did watch Amagami, which I didn't really like.
the campanella one which I was looking forward to was completely horrible beginning, they introduced the characters like 3 times each.
And the nuraihyon that I was looking forward to ended up being like some little boy one - .

Maybe they will grow on me though, but I doubt it.

Amagami I might just keep watching because I liked the drawing.

Just continue watching k-on and junk.
Re: New summer anime's
Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 am  Katylin
i just watched mitsudomoe and it was surprisingly very good, looking forward to the next episodes!
Re: New summer anime's
Post   Sponsored content

New summer anime's

Page 1 of 1