HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spring 2011 Anime's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Okami
health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Choice!: Yui

PostSubject: Spring Anime   Tue May 10, 2011 2:05 am

Finally watched Deadman's Wonderland today which I liked.

Then I finally saw the first four episodes of The soul of money and possibility of control, WHICH I LOVED.

I was sort of sad when Hanasaku Iroha fell from my top favorite quickly, but yeah.

very cool and sad anime.

Kimi ni todoke movie was like ZZZZ, it was sort of good in the sense that the anime wasn't like cliff hanging me for two seasons and had
such a fast pace compared to the anime and manga in terms of their relationshp BUT they chose like, I think the memorable parts of the anime
and sacrificed an overall story line, then sort of rushed the end. But yeah really boring.

Finally figured out how to watch Netflix from PS3, so I watched When Harry met Sally, SERIOUSLY FUNNY. And Easy A, Also actually legitimately funny.
Watched Toy Story 3, I don't know ... maybe i was a lot younger when I saw the first two >.>

Another good, good SAD SAD SAD, well maybe only one good and like sixty sads, the ending sort of ...
Here After, advertised to me as a semi like inception movie but it was a lot different than that.

In terms of dramas I'm looking forward to watching two that are coming up, Lie to Me, and City Hunter. Both kdramas.
I'm trying to watch Asuko March which is like reverse harem jdrama, but it just depends when it gets downloaded.

Anyone else watching Game of Thrones, it's okay, I liked certain episodes. Rome was another long, pricey show which was
overall pretty good. THE SNOW ALWAYS MELTS

I've been on this southbeach diet phase one thing and instead have been drinking tons of coffee and chewing gum in place
of real sweets and etc. Not feeling very good but I'm almost done with it.

Sort of kicked the frozen yogurt phase I was having.

Anyway ...

yeah that C anime was reallllly good.

Tsukimi from Kuragehime, is seriously EVERYWHERE this season.

I tried looking up the voice actor for the C anime, the money and control one and I didn't see on the list any like well known animes that I might have
watched so I'm not sure from what anime his voice sounds familiar from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sosbrigade.forumotion.net
Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
0/1  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Tue May 10, 2011 4:47 am

There's a Lie to Me kdrama? Haha, I like the American tv series...

Wtb more time!!!!!! I'm glad you think DM wonderland is good. Gives me hope for when I can watch it.
I actually had time awhile back and watched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and D-Gray Man.
Unfortunately for those 2, the whole series isn't uploaded onto Netflix so I'm stuck at cliffhangers and incompleteness...
Compy is still broken so right now there's no sound and video is shitty as mess. Can still use browsers and such... studying.
Soul Eater was a fun meh series that I was okay to study and not have to watch 100% cuz it was super repetitive.

I've been studying for my 1 last final that I really only need a 60 to get a B so... South Park is running in background on netflix.
I like watching SP while studying because its like music to me. Just noise and funny jokes every now and then.
Its kinda like how I listen to stand up comedy on my Zune. Funny stuffs make me laugh while on the bus or longboarding b/w class.
I'm pretty sure people think I'm weird because I laugh and smile randomly... Like in the middle of class or something haha.
Anyway, I don't have to devote full attention whereas anime, I want to watch it and then I don't get any studying done sad

You stopped eating sweets, Asa? I miss seeing new pictures of crazy looking foods you get >.>
Good for you though on your dieting thingy. Keep it up Very Happy

Hmmm... have I been eating? I forget. I don't remember if I sleep neither. Its kinda sad.
B/w all this studying and watching basketball, nothing else is consistent with me.
Stopped working out, stopped video gaming, stopped cooking and eating mediocre-ly.
Wtb a temp. mom/gf/wife to cook for me at my apt. Kthxbye

How's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katylin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : 1
health:
100/1  (100/1)
Choice!: Pirate Arrrg

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Tue May 10, 2011 10:26 am

no mention of ano hana or yondemasu yo azazel-san?

should go watch those instead, [C] is weird, came off as pokemon with money to me, not to mention the purple haired girl is a gold digging
Spoiler:

steins gate and iroha are still good, iroha just slowed down a bit but the chef wants to give ohana some dickings, all is good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: spring 2011   Tue May 10, 2011 11:31 am

Yeah I guess I got used to the fact that Hanasaku Iroha wasn't going to be as sad as the first episode led me to believe.

Denpa Onna! I like that sort of series ...

and wow Kana I've been saying I have to watch Deadman Wonderland cause Kana was SOOO EXCITED about it when the anime list came out.

Oh my gosh I watched South Park the human centipede episode ... all I can say is ... WTF ... I could insert a Cartman if you're going to eff me joke here but ... ha ...

note: I know a lot of people watched that movie, and if you have netflix it's like unavoidably always under the easy access horror films >.>
I didn't see the movie but south park pretty much ensures I will never see it.

I'll be probably full force eating good food when I go to Japan ha. I've sort of been eating out at all the same places ... and I'm not very adventurous with foods ha.

Updating my iphone ... duh duh duh ... if you see south park .. grr ...

"ano hana or yondemasu yo azazel-san?"

copy and pasting because I need to look those up.

- Ano hana
yondemasu
-zombie

and a list of anime Shigetsu sent me one very early morning .. and my window shut down when I passed out >.>
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:
0/1  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Tue May 10, 2011 12:36 pm

I still am excited Asa ha!

I'm a pansy when it comes to thriller and horror movies...
My cousin, who I play a lot of CoD with, tried to queue that crap up when we were in a Netflix party once.
I dashboarded the shit out of that one quite quickly.
(dashboarding - the act of returning to the Xbox 360 dashboard mid-game usually due to extreme frustration)

I'm so jeally of you going to Japan. Maybe you can meet my gf when she goes there.

Steve, hot bitches and whores?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Tue May 10, 2011 12:36 pm

The member 'Kanaka' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Dessert' :

#1 Result : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Dessert' :

#2 Result : 3
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Tue May 10, 2011 11:10 pm

anohana

*edit* make sure to take a lot of photos an upload them on here ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
deadlynoob

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/-9999  (-1/-9999)
Choice!: Pedobear

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Sun May 22, 2011 4:49 am

ok i really need something other than gosick to watch so, recommendations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: ANIME ANIME   Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 pm

FINALLY watched ano hi ...
SO SAD I think I cried every episode ... :/

And I like Denpa Onna and C

I watched a few older ones.

Ouran High School <-- #1 favorite

Fruits Basket pissed me off and the manga was too complicated for me.
I didn't sleep trying to watch it all and the anime just sort of dissolves.

Started watching GANTZ ... I thought the first episode was so cool ... then it just got too crazy for me like I have no
idea how they made such a complex and messed up anime into a movie.
but yeah ... I'm more of fun, light hearted animes, or ones with less messed up content

I watched this I saw the Devil korean movie ... if you want an Asa definition for messed up content ...
don't go see it!

freaking Kuru watches all these horror films on netflix ... yesterday watched Audition which is like not horror so much as gruesome in some parts ...
and a failed attempt at commentary on abused children becoming super messed up and with low self esteem ...
but yeah ... mostly slow then some parts were like omg .. gross

but yeah ... if you want to see something messed up ... truly that korean movie ... sometimes these movies make me scared to go to Asia ... but I'm leaving
for Japan today so TOO LATE! ! !

Oh watched Ghost Hound ... which was over all okay but for me ... sometimes the endings don't match up to the quality of the story .. or like the ending could have been a couple more episodes ...
and done a little more explaining but ... it got me watching and wanting to see what would happen.

Started watching Dragonaut ... like four episodes ... I think I'll watch the rest ... just to see if the best friend goes like super emo mode and becomes enemies with his friend ... though
I think there are some serious flaws in the IPSC or ... that company that makes teh dragons .. and she's like YOURE NOT ALONE .. but i'm going to leave you bye ...
but ... some animes need longer introductions so I'll probably give it a chance.

started watching Aria the origination ... not enough funny parts in my opinion ... maybe fluff i watch while eating cookies or something ...
I liked the animation though.

OH KAIJI ... wth ... aoto hyped it up to me then I put it in and the animation is like wtf !!! tricked me.

SAILORMOON omg watching it over again SOOO GOOD !! SOO GOOD!! ah, all of them so good.
Just about to move onto Super S, but the sad thing is I've seen them all I think. I thought that
there would be a season I didn't see before but now I realize my grandma probably made me watch sailor moon
all day ... actually I think she was nice and taped it all for me ...
the sad thing is I think I almost like the dubbed version better because the voices aren't so squeaky ...
you know in older animes the girls have this weird voice thing going on like ... not natural or something.

What else ...

Oh yeah rewatched Special A, but Ouran is still the best.

I like a lot of the songs of this season's anime.

OMG tried to watch Kore wa zombie desu ... it just got too crazy for me ... >.>
the first five minutes I felt so sad then it was like spiraling out of control ...
though I semi liked it but yea.

OMG YONDEMASU AZARAEL ... SOOOO FUNNY. I watched it like two or three times.
SO FUNNY, omg ... yeah whoever said to watch it ... so bad .. everytime I rewatched it I saw
more disturbing things ha.

Back to top Go down
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Dragonaut wasnt bad I liked it.
Anohi is awesome though C is slightly above it for me just cause i find it unique imo.

hard to keep with 15+ animes in one season >.<, anyways take/post pics while your in japan ^^
Back to top Go down
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Thu May 26, 2011 2:18 am

gantz is only worth reading, cause i watched the anime first, and my friend was like 'wow steve what a fucking faggot'

so i went to read it and my mind = blown

true story

and good job watching azazel, it truly is the gem of this season, i don't think many others are watching it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 am

just finished watching "colourful" a animation movie, it was a pretty good should go check it out. Fansubbed by doki subs
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: spring anime   Thu May 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Oh my gosh, the lady's voice keeps saying, watch your step over and over again all over the airport on all like six floors of Haneda.
It's sort of weird flying in to an airport at midnight, at first there were some people and then it really got ghost town like.
I went through floors and floors of that Edo style area in haneda alone.
There are a few 24 hour shops open but yeah.
The space observatory place was closed, I was looking forward to Bungaku Shoujou time in there SadSad

Actually yeah, it was ... I woke up at 9am ... then it was a 10 hour flight or so from around 7:20pm to like ... 5am or 6am San Fran time ... but around 10pm Tokyo time ...
and it was a pretty okay ride except I had the only person in my row who kept their window open the entire time ... so even when I tried to sleep I couldn't ...
I even rewatched some of K-On on the plane ... I considered the Naruto movie but it wasn't subbed. And I had just rented like all the movies they offered the week before such as
no strings attached, green hornet which was SO FUNNY I'm so sad I was dissuaded from seeing it in the movie theater ... and The Mechanic ... which in all honesty
was a pretty good movie >.>

So I was taking the shuttle from international to domestic for a while ...
but the domestic window doesn't open for another like four hours so the one security guard with whom I could properly converse with
said go back to international cause at least shops are open ...

It's really empty in here ... and I haven't slept in a while but the whole plan ride over except for the last hour or so it was REALLY BRIGHT outside.
I got to listen to a lot of music though and semi watch little fockers which in the parts I saw looked sort of bad.

I might post what I ate on the plane ... except that it gave me a stomach ache ... except for the snacks, those were amazing ...
the upgrade for $300 wasn't that great I saw what they got ... normally I just go box mode and fall asleep for hours but that bright light ...
and yeah ... so I was just ... what did I do ... oh I started watching Park and Recreation which as its REALLY funny moments ....
and listening to Game of Thrones Fire and Ice or whatnot the first book, audio book. I read some poetry ... I wrote some short stories ...
I think I recorded almost everything I did on the plane in my Japan Journal ... like how the guy next to me fell asleep in five minutes and didn't
wake up until like 20 minutes before we landed and teh entire time I was so jealous but for the first half of the trip I kept thinking I have to get up
so I don't get an ambalysm from not standing up the entire trip. How do you spell that word.

Over all I feel like I need a shower ... but I'm going to be transferring flights at like 7 in the morning tomorrow to KIX, in Osaka ... then waiting there for
my family to arrive seven hours later ... :/

Interesting things so far ... I thought the airport people would speak better english
I thought I would use more japanese but i'm more shy of stringing together incoherent sentences while trying to look like i can speak japanese
than just looking like a hopeless foreigner who has lost her way and needs help

I should have worn my glasses on the plane cause my eyes were like red for hours ...
I'm so tired ... but when I close my eyes I feel like i'm going to pass out ...

This is the only area in the entire airport where my american plugs work so I'm sitting with the free wifi and charging all my stuff.
It's sort of nice ... though sort of creepy. I'm sure if you come during a normal time not like two in the morning
it would be really crowded and hard just to take pictures everywhere ... I would post some but they're really generic looking ...

OH ... I was way too ashamed to take a photo but there are sleeping people everywhere ...
and this girl was laying down and her panties were totally showing >.>
Like really butt cheeks and everything ... and she was passed out next to her luggage ... I almost like woke her up
to be like ... hey ... do you have a sweatshirt you can put there cause anyone walking past has this really intimate look at
her underside ...
but I didn't want her to wake up and be like ... what do you want bitch in like super yankee anime style ...
I don't know ... would any of you have woken her up to tell her?

I felt sort of bad because she was like right where the 24 hour convenience store is ... so everyone in the airport basically walks past her ...
but maybe she's an exhibitionist and this is how she works you know?

Anyway ... better updates and photos when I actually do something.
Actually I sort of like traveling alone but it gets really lonely at like 2 in the morning ... or like half way through the plane ride ...
I start getting a little crazy ...
I was like just rocking out to classical music while the entire plane was passed out munching on crackers and diet coke ...
And I was like whoo so fun ...

But yeah ... except that I am pretty bad at reading kanji the airport when it's empty feels pretty much the same as most other airports
pretty well lit and clean ...
except I keep walking on the wrong side of the escalator and it beeps at me for like an entire minute ...

I might go walk around the convenience store just for company ha.

They have this oden stand inside the place which is pretty cool and a bunch of weird drinks, but i'm not so adventurous ...

Anyway ... I'm glad I didn't take a picture of the girl though I really wanted to show the guild HOW EXPOSED she was ... like I couldn't believe it ....
not in a good or bad way ... just you always see animes talking about panty shots ... and I figured that was just very far fetched fantasizing ....

Okay going to stop now ... though when I stop typing I'll officially either pass out and hope no one robs me ... and I don't miss my plane ... or
feel extremely lonely ...
Back to top Go down
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Thu May 26, 2011 12:48 pm

sounds like fun, enjoy your trip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: spring spring   Thu May 26, 2011 3:42 pm

yeah I hope i enjoy it. So far my body is like completely out of whack I think I ate dinner at like 9pm then like ... 5 am ... SFO time, no idea what's going on Tokyo time ...
the domestic terminal still isn't open so I'm just plug wifi hopping ...
I haven't even left the airport yet ... or slept ... and my parents are checking in my luggage with them on the later flight so I really want to like
shower or something but I haven o clothes and nothing is open ... !!!

I'm entering the no sleep i'm dying and keep waking up forgetting where I am ...

If anyone looks at the K-on snacks it's pretty funny.

Curry Nochi Rice Snacks, and fuwafuwa senbei ha.

lol ... so cute >..>

thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Thu May 26, 2011 11:05 pm

well at least you aint sleeping in the afternoon and waking up at 8pm that has been my schedule for the past week >.>
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: springpsring   Sat May 28, 2011 2:42 am

I know ha. I was thinking my sleeping schedule still isn't as weird as most of the guild members haha.

Back to top Go down
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Sat May 28, 2011 3:12 am

i sleep at like 3 am when i have class at 7:40 am

then nap 2 hours after i get back, then go to class again

then nap again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Sat May 28, 2011 3:20 am

Asa wrote:

I felt sort of bad because she was like right where the 24 hour convenience store is ... so everyone in the airport basically walks past her ...
but maybe she's an exhibitionist and this is how she works you know?

i lol'ed

I would walk with you but i ain't in japan =P
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: spring 2011 anime   Sun May 29, 2011 8:32 am

It's been sort of bad weather and I keep getting sprayed by cars that go by. And everyone races past to go home etc. or is in taxis.
I sort of packed for summery, like the last time I was in japan when it was always muggy and hot.

I hope the weather picks up. The weather is sort of depressing me a little. I wanted to run out and like get nighttime food but it's so dark and cold outside >.>

Hm, I forgot what I was going to write.

I don't know, there is this sort of unapproachable, going places, moving quickly, eating quickly feel in Japan.
I'm sort of in turtle mode right now.

Not that I don't like Japan, there are a lot of good points. Maybe just need the sun to come out a little bit.
And maybe when we move around a little.

I'm really so tired I can't even think ...

ooh commercials ...

I'm actually appaled that I found these cute pajamas ... and they were like 200 dollars ...
WTH how do people even buy clothes here >.>

anyway, good night.
Back to top Go down
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Sun May 29, 2011 11:53 pm

u just need morning lescue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aoto
Admin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Aoto
health:
9000/9000  (9000/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 pm

KaijiS2 is just as disappointing as the first season. I don't know how people commented on how the liked it at all and how they said its really good. Sure it's good at being suspenseful, but its completely repetitive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:
0/1  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:21 am

Katylin wrote:
u just need morning lescue

I thought you said morning incest. Wtf steve or is it wtf me for mistaking that. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring 2011 Anime's   Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:58 pm

kaiji is good, but not in anime form, i dropped it as well, i read it instead

the pacing is ridiculously slow

and kana ur right, i mispelled incest