HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Spring Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Okami
health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Choice!: Yui

PostSubject: Spring Summer   Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:15 am

I'm hitting that strawberry panic song on repeat like a million times, so nice to listen to.

I had something I wanted to write about and then I forgot because I was just listening to the song.

Has anyone watched any of the new stuff?

I heard Gintama was great, but I haven't downloaded it yet because I have to wait till tomorrow to get new internet. Sonics!
I guess the owner or creator guy probably both goes on slickdeals or something and talks to people, so since it came to our area
we're going to try it out.

Since my quarter abroad to Japan fell through I've been just rearranging my room, painting large rainbows, flowers, and vines on my walls, hanging up old paintings, etc.

I watched two seasons of Rome (GREAT), well it is in my section of semi-adult television shows, like True Blood, and the new Borgias, but all of them have pretty good story line/writing. Rome
more so than True Blood, but True Blood can get pretty funny, just skip certain story lines.

I watched a BBC Upstairs Downstairs new series, it's a miniseries three episodes, which was pretty good, very sad/happy ending. Sort of slow, but I really liked the scenery and I still
find it extremely hard to understand British accents sometimes.

Watched LOTR 2 & 3 ... cried a lot, so sad, but also happy. That seems to be the theme.

I started watching some West Wing, which is great!

I watched like the first half of Merlin which is on Netflix too I think, good show, sort of not so serious. I couldn't really get into the characters that much, but over all okay. Didn't really feel like
watching all like 5 seasons or .. 3 .. or whatever there is so far.

I got a massage the other day, the process went ... felt really nice, hurt really bad, then felt really tired. But I read online that's all normal ha.

I'm trying to build a compost bin ... but I need to start reading about what to put in and how to mix it and all that stuff. I thought I could throw like all my food waste there, but I guess there are rules
like no banana peels.

Dragon Age II looked really good, I can't believe how high tech some stuff is now.

My brother got me Tron Blue Ray!! I'm going to go watch that soon!! It's one of my favorite movies now.

Random thoughts I suppose, let me know what's good from Spring.

Started watchign Henzemi ... wow SO PERVERTED, borderline hentai, but still ... SO FUNNY. The farting in the elevator part, ha, I barely seriously laugh out loud but it was so funny.

And I downloaded dog days and ... started watching bunny and tiger, or tiger and bunny and some stein something but I haven't relaly watched any of it.

Anyway ... just feeding the turtle .. then I guess I'll read in bed or something.

Night Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

any preferences for new banner from any new anime people are in LOVE with , let me know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sosbrigade.forumotion.net
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:22 am

Yeah that strawberry panic song reminds me of the days when I first started getting into anime which led me to other various things like vocaliods,caramell dansen, korean mainstream songs, etc.
Also finished rewatching strawberry panic (good yuri anime IMO but the ending could've been better IMO) last week and damn did it remind me of the days, when I will always walk with my friend to my other friends house(which usually takes 20-45mins to get to) in the summer and talk about anime and play pirated games (bleach blade battlers 1 and 2/naruto/FF/tales of abyss) on his modified ps2

Played ultimate with friends last weekend

still waiting for other animes to come out and subs. Really need to wait for few more eps to come out to get into the anime

other then that my life is pretty much the same boohoo

sleep -> eat -> game/manga/anime -> re-rinse

really need to get out and find a job soon, I feel like an old person who keeps reminiscing about the past and get all emo about it sad

I even rewatched some of the old animes, when I first started getting into anime just for nostalgia fail

edit: Asa give me a blog section ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:
9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: spring summer   Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Kay I'll make one when I move to my normal computer, I'll give it a pretty generic title unless you give me a better name.

So I switched over to sonics I'm not sure I'm spelling that right internet. They didn't even come over, they just I guess use ... at&t subcontracts
to them or something I'm not sure, but the internet is SO fast and it was really easy.

Sorry, I've been having horrible internet here at home ...

Does anyone remember that anime where it's sort of set into the future and there was like ... the grandfather was a diver or something,
and the girl had a dog .. something about water ... maybe there was the number 8 in it ..

which old anime did you watch?

Back to top Go down
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Chobits ^^

and the rest well technically not that old maybe 4-6 years old

Chrono Crusade
Kanon 2006
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Utawarerumono
Zegapain
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
0/1  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 am

shigetsu wrote:
Chobits ^^

and the rest well technically not that old maybe 4-6 years old

Chrono Crusade
Kanon 2006
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Utawarerumono
Zegapain

In respective order:

Love love love. Call me gay, I hate you.
Great. Manga better imo (maybe, can't remember, gonna have to check score on mal)
Clannad > Kanon > Air. Although they're all legit. Made me want to play the games postwatch
Didn't watch. Shit was ok to read though... weird ass shit
Greaaaaat. Legit as mess old school ish kinda stuff.
No clue.

Spring/Summer rant:

Vijeo games. Been trying to get 1000gamerscore on every game I have/capable of getting beat.
Currently working on FFXIII grind. Had the game long ago but lent to cousin. Just got it back yay.
Senioritis has kicked in again... or still existing since freshman year? Who knows.
One more summer and I'm done. Then work for a bit. Then apply to pharmacy school... eff
Trying to survive is all there is to it.

Anime/Manga wise.... keeping up with typical shits on mangaupdates. Things a time saver.
Just started watching Soul Eater to pass the time while I study. Then I go and get hooked on it.
Smart old me. Fuck you netflix and your easy access on my Xbox.

Laptop still broken. Finally got mom's old old old old old old PC and copied firefox profile over.
Stopped checking about 100 websites cuz everythings bookmarked and I don't know them all.
So that explains my absence. Glad to see all is well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:
-1/0  (-1/0)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 am

lols... my fav genre is romance so gjjj
Back to top Go down
Katylin

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : 1
health:
100/1  (100/1)
Choice!: Pirate Arrrg

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 am

Kanaka wrote:

Vijeo games. Been trying to get 1000gamerscore on every game I have/capable of getting beat.
Currently working on FFXIII grind.

how, you must be a masochist to endure such a shitty game

incredibly shitty game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: Spring Summer   Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I just watched Bungaku Shoujo the other day ... wth the description is so misleading >.>
it says like: boy joins literature club and meets a book eating youkai .... end of description

It is like a nice light hearted movie, which spirals down quickly ...
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:
0/1  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 am

Katylin wrote:
Kanaka wrote:

Currently working on FFXIII grind.

how, you must be a masochist to endure such a shitty game

incredibly shitty game

Shitty game, but easy mindless droning. Kinda reminds me of farming in WoW or AO...

@Asa

You gotta look at more reviews than just that one line lol..
I used to use MAL and then Animesuki and shitton other reviews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: reviews   Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:49 pm

I don't know if I go searching for reviews it might take me like 2-3 hours (being side tracked every so often as the internet often gives access to ... I'm like currently flipping between ten tabs or so ... ) and then i think I should just watch it for that time ... i seriously took the time to research the anime list someone put up for like winter or one of them and it took me forever ... and I coudln't read my review notes I had taken on what every show was about ... well the interesting ones ... and then I lost the list entirely.

Anyway ...

GO PLAY CATHERINE! When it comes out, I'm goign to go check now ...

didn't anyone play persona 3 or was it 4 ... the one with the velvet room and the weird midget ... that gave me nightmares so I had to keep playing until the sun came up.

Back to top Go down
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Asa wrote:
I don't know if I go searching for reviews it might take me like 2-3 hours (being side tracked every so often as the internet often gives access to ... I'm like currently flipping between ten tabs or so ... ) and then i think I should just watch it for that time ... i seriously took the time to research the anime list someone put up for like winter or one of them and it took me forever ... and I coudln't read my review notes I had taken on what every show was about ... well the interesting ones ... and then I lost the list entirely.

Anyway ...

didn't anyone play persona 3 or was it 4 ... the one with the velvet room and the weird midget ... that gave me nightmares so I had to keep playing until the sun came up.

hell yea i did, replaying persona 4 atm actually

and both games had Igor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asa
Admin

Roleplay Game
health:

PostSubject: persona   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Katylin wrote:
Asa wrote:

Anyway ...

hell yea i did, replaying persona 4 atm actually

and both games had Igor

Yeah Igor totalllly creeped me out.
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:
0/1  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Weirdos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katylin

Roleplay Game
health:
100/1  (100/1)

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Kanaka wrote:
Weirdos

u ain't seen nothing yet, i'll stream persona 4 for u later when im high enough level to summon a dick on a chariot (serious here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Summer   

Back to top Go down

Spring Summer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1