Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

level of autism

Go down 
+2
Kanaka
Katylin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
level of autism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1level of autism - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

level of autism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: level of autism   level of autism - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Sai wrote:
Maybe I'm different because of certain reasons-which-I-am-too-lazy-to-write-here-because-no-one-will-read-novel-about-my-life~

I have self-confidence, that's for sure~~ <8B
I just don't like causing trouble, or making trouble, so I prefer the "henchman"-facade. I feign stupidity and ignorance for tactial reasons.

Ain't that the truth. Everything we do has a reason believe it or not, right?
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Okami
health:
level of autism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807level of autism - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Choice!: Yui

PostSubject: level of autism   level of autism - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 am

Yeah, people are complicated.

I would read the novel Sai. I'm reading the most boring Robinson Crusoe ... unless you want to know everything about boats then it's probably interesting and for
cultural reasons it's probably very interesting, but as far as I'm concerned your life story would be must more interesting. And even interesting if I were reading
a very good book, which I haven't come across in a while, though I know they exist.

Anyway, what I meant to say is, I would read it, and I would think it was interesting no matter what.
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forumotion.net
Sai

Sai

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Sai kun
health:
level of autism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/1337level of autism - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Choice!: Future Mangaka

PostSubject: Re: level of autism   level of autism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am

Thanks Yumi~ <8B It's nice to hear that someone cares~
Just a story of a child that outgrew others and could not play with them, became a hikikomori and emo until junior high that experienced redemption because others provided their light and helped him shovel his own path. Now he is a proud and happy thick-headed person with a dream. drunk

I made onigiris, they tasted horrible because the rice was not good without any taste and the onigiris kept crumbling and they couldn't become triangles >8|
Looks like I'm not cut out to be an onigiri maker after all, oh well. Back to making makizushi~ Alot more convinient in terms of portability anyway~ drunk
Back to top Go down
http://ss3-sai.deviantart.com
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Okami
health:
level of autism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807level of autism - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Choice!: Yui

PostSubject: onigiri onigiri   level of autism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Did you mix the rice with a little vinegar and salt?

And you can get a piece of saran wrap and put the rice inside, or like half the rice put some salmon or umeboshi or just plain is fine with furikake or just really plain with a piece of nori, seaweed
wrapped around it.

But you can use saran wrap and make the triangle that way.

Or you can dip your hands in water and some salt.

I have a bad time too, but that's how other people showed me to do it.

You should make yakisoba >.> I felt like eating some the other day.

Actually the thought of fried noodles makes me feel a little sick remembering the Hiroshima okonomiyaki with all those noodles ...
Suspect Suspect

You make it for your own lunch?

I used to just buy Gardettos from the vending machine ha. So you're already lunch pro >.>
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forumotion.net
Sai

Sai

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Sai kun
health:
level of autism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1337/1337level of autism - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Choice!: Future Mangaka

PostSubject: Re: level of autism   level of autism - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Nah, the vinegar and salt made it crumble even easier~ the eye Guess I didn't prepare the mixtures properly

I'm trying to be fanboyish and make the triangle-ish, but in the end, the ball onigiri is alot more convenient anyway~ >8|

No yakisoba for me thanks, we got plenty of those these dayz, and like you, I've waved the white flag~ drunk

I make lunch for myself only if it's gonna be a long day, typically it's a makizushi roll that I've sliced in half in the name of portability and compactness.

Part of my morning routine anyway~ drunk I wake up early for a warm up exercise to wake up and make breakfast and just in case, lunch too~
Still, McDonald is cheap and good here, I could always hit that place too drunk
Back to top Go down
http://ss3-sai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: level of autism   level of autism - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

level of autism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOSBrigade Post your Love~ :: Okaerinasai Goshujinsama-
Jump to: