Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it's a little late

Go down 
+2
Kanaka
Asa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Okami
health:
it's a little late Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807it's a little late Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Choice!: Yui

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:17 am

It's a little late, but late Merry Christmas to everyone & I finally themed up the banner.

Does anybody else write out a list of things that changed over the year?
Does it surprise you how many things changed, how different you are from one year ago -- or do you feel exactly the same?

I just put these things out there. I guess we all have to at a lot of points in our lives feel like we have a grasp on things.

Three authors that changed me this year:
1. Jonathan Swift
2. David Foster Wallace
3. Emerson

Big changes:
I guess that I was going to study abroad earlier and become an International Relations major
(but it was cancelled because of the earthquake so I didn't get the study abroad credits I needed.) and now I'm an English Major and applying
to English Creative Writing MFAs now. And if I can get into any in this year or next that's what I'll be doing for a couple of years.

I had probably like well, every year of High School I had a different group of friends, but my last year I had maybe 6-7 good friends? Maybe less.
I'm talking about people in the group I hung out with -- the people who went to things like Prom all together.
I don't have facebook anymore, but I was visiting an old friend and he said he thought one of our friends Jessica looked pregnant.
We looked up her profile and sure enough there were people congratulating her on her pregnancy. I think she got into UCSD when we all applied to college
but she never went, I'm not sure why not -- maybe long distance issues. I'm not sure what's happening with her lately, the last time I talked to her was earlier
this year when one of our old friend's younger brother committed suicide in a forest and we were contemplating going or not (to the funeral), but she had to work that night.

It was just a heavy feeling thinking about the things which pass through our lives in a year and how much it will alter the next years. Me and the friend who I visited
largely talked about grad school etc. but it feels odd now to think of one of us raising a child and doing whatever she'll go on to do. How different paths become.

Anyway, those were some post-christmas thoughts.
I got some really good presents this year. I made like three Santa lists, and I didn't get a lot of what I put on there, but the gifts people did get for me were a heck of a lot more
thoughtful and useful than the things I chose, I felt my eyes welling up at moments. Normally I worry about having to fake surprise at gifts, since to be honest lately I've had this
heavy feeling that gaining happiness or joy from items feels false and sad. If anyone else reads Emerson, maybe I'm reading him wrong, but he says something about if his house burned
down the world would have left him the same way it came to him. A person in the way he wanted people to see themselves was not made up of the things people buy
or the external value systems, but an indivisible individual. There are really sad parts about that sort of thinking, (which I didn't explain very fully) like when his son dies and he realizes
how shallow grief is and that he hasn't lost anything of himself. Anyway -- It's not like I don't feel happy, but the happiness from things is so low that the amount of time put into
objects seems sort of futile in comparison to the little amount of pay off. I do like socks though. And pens. Anything really that will make me feel more productive in my writing.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and has a fun New Years.

Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forumotion.net
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
it's a little late Left_bar_bleue0/1it's a little late Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:51 am

Seeing as how I'm making this response while I'm in a sickish state, I don't think it'll be all too coherent and relevant but let's give it a shot anyway.

Sounds like you've went through a lot of that "thinking" stuff I usually do 24/7.
It's quite the opposite for me at the moment. I've been trying to just DO what I want/enjoy and not put too much thought into my actions.
As some may know, I have moved to North Carolina and am living with my relatives. By move I mean, my parents and I drove up to NC for Thanksgiving.
I just chose not to drive back and am living off the few crap I brought up here. Xbox, 2 weeks of clothes, laptop, iPad.... what more does one need?

As a result, I'm no longer being all depressed at home checking Facebook 24/7, trying to pretend I have a social life since all my friends were still in school.
In fact, I don't even check Facebook at all anymore >.> oh well. If anyone has something important to notify me of, they would call or text anyway.
Speaking of phones, got a new one finally to replace my lost one lol... yay.

Job hunting. Fruitless as always. I may just need to lock myself in a closet and just study that Pharm Tech crap but I don't really want to.
Applying jobs to everywhere else such as groceries and CVS/Walgreens/Costco hasn't landed me with anything yet...

On the plus side, Thanksgiving was good. Had good foods. I feel fat for once and may even looked it a bit that day. Amazing feat for me.
Christmas was also good. I usually don't ask for anything, but if I'm with relatives, they always end up getting me stuffs and I feel bad for some reason.
Recently went paintballing with some family members. Painful yet fun.
Uncle got a new compound bow. Freaking coolest thing ever. Hard as hell to shoot, motivation for working out again perhaps?

Anyways, summation: trying to find a job but not trying 100% because I'm a lazy bum. Trying to enjoy life a bit more and spending time with family.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years errbody.
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
health:
it's a little late Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807it's a little late Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Reply reply    it's a little late EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh, that was actually really coherent and I'm glad I read it.

That sort of just not driving back sort of action seems fun, is it fun ha? That feels sort of incoherent.
I was interrupted by visiting family members who intruded upon my thoughts.

What phone did you get? I went through this weird thing where overnight suddenly I had to get a non-iphone phone (which i now love and the screen is so nice, got it at costco).

Anyway, I"m hacking through my reading list before school starts next week.

Our energy bill is normally like $30.00 for three of us in my apartment, but me and my female roommate have been gone for most of the month, so I don't know what happened the three weeks I haven't
been there that made our bill $67.

Anyway -- my thoughts are fading and I'm getting less and less ... blah.

I did this weird hooping class lately, hula hooping because my friend got a certificate to this weird gym (not even a gym) more like a room with squishy blue mats and things
hanging from the ceiling. It was really weird.

It was an awful experience, I'm not a free-spirited lets jump through hula hoops and do neck hooping and if your nose is big enough, nose hooping.
Anyway, I like the normal gym experience, knock out my work out ... it's clean people are dressed normally.

Anyway-
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah, it is kinda fun. I mean, I'm in a colder environment now so I wish I had packed more clothes...
My priority literally was: Xbox 360 > iPad > Laptop > everything else.
There was many room for improvement if I had preemptively decided to permanently move.

I got an Intensity II. It's a model-type "improvement" from my old one, Intensity I, sad
Yet, the old one had nicer buttons and I was used to it and has sentimental memories in it Sad
Um, its part of the new every 2 year plan thingy that every phone company offers now.
Just a cheap free one that has texts and can do calls. All I really need.
I don't ever leave range of wi-fi so my iPad is sufficient for everything else.
Those touch screen data compatible phones are pretty nice but they just seem like smaller iPads to me now.

So I'm still stuck on HP #5 >.< I don't think I'll ever finish. Therefore I'll never watch the rest of the series. Lame.
Other things on my to read list if I'm ever not lazy: Hunger Game series and that Dragon Tattoo series.

Dunno, you gotta keep a watch on those utility bills. They're tricky and apts love to just push things on people.
You literally have to be an asshole to make sure you're not ripped off.
I've seen them tack on unpaid bills to other people bills and just said its a separate utility fee for some bs reason.
Bet you girls forgot to turn off heater or some crap >.>

Lol. New experiences sound fun. I'm not an adventurous free spirit neither.
Went with my brother and some cousins and an uncle to a Vo-vi-nam class (Vietnamese martial arts).
Just like any other martial arts crap with different names...
As you can guess, never returned Razz
Just be glad you tried it and say, hey, its not for me. No one can give you lip about that.
I do miss working out though. The moment I find a job, I need to study and then work out. Maybe even read books...
For now... applying and gaming XD Such skewed mindset.

Hope you are keeping to your New Years resolutions Smile 1 day only so far.
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: post a reply   it's a little late EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 pm

As I read that last sentence I thought, did I say I had a new years resolution ha. If I did I have already forgotten. I went to an Aerial class today, seriously I almost died.
I went because my friend loves the classes and she's moving next week so I was like alright just get up and go. So basically if there is a rope and there are zombies chasing me I
can now climb that rope. Basically there are like trapeze things and silk things hanging from the ceiling and you just wrap you leg around and push yourself up to the ceiling.
My hands have internal bleeding from accidentally just sliding down. Anyway a lot better than hooping, but I also can barely hold a pencil.

I can oddly type though so maybe typing requires no arm work.

Did your cousins (did you say cousins) have an extra room or are you just sleeping on the couch?

---

When you started talking about your phone I thought you were actually talking about yourself. Like this is Kanaka version two, more intense or something and I actually read
for a long time thinking you were talking about some mental shift that was occurring within you.

Oh my gosh if you watch netflix you should watch this movie Shaolin, I'm not sure if there is anything more to the title, but it's all about the baby monks! It was a really good action movie.
I know -- I wonder if we got a smart meter installed or something cause it was sort of a high amount for the bill considering two people were gone. I don't think it's the heater cause I think
our male roommate was in the apartment the entire time. Maybe he let the heater run. But he's sort of stingy so I doubt that. THOUGH to be a detective (p.s. BBC Sherlock Holmes, go watch
if you haven't. Oh I also saw the movie which was 50% OKAY. THe ending was good the rest was... eh.). Though to be a detective -- since he settled down on just one girl
who sort of lives there now he has been sort of extravagant. He buys tons of drinks and sushi platters. Before there was just bread and deli meat. Now there's always a ton of stuff
like orange chicken etc. cake, cupcakes, Hagaan Daaz. Anyway.

I know people don't really come on a lot, but I'll still write some weird posts every so often. I like writing. Maybe I'll start trying to write a little better.

When I was younger all the cool kids did Karate, but for some reason I didn't. HAHA. I don't know why I Laughed.
I always sort of wanted to know martial arts. I almost typoed marital arts ha. The art of winning every argument with one's spouse LOL. No. ha.

Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

There you go again with those odd classes. If you start doing things like paragliding or those free hanging rock climbing crap, I'd start getting worried.

Let's see... there are 4 rooms, 1 master bedroom unoccupied and 3 rooms occupied by my cousins and my brother.
Strangely enough none of the rooms are being used during regular night time haha. We all pass out on the floor/couches.
Usually its random family members that gather and they'll use the beds XD

Oh, I tend to do that a lot. You know when you think things and are trying to explain stories, you leave out important parts and assume they already know.
Wish we could all just communicate telepathically and then everything would be golden... oh well. Smile Glad you figured out my mumble jumble.

Added to to-do list: Shaolin, BBC Sherlock Holmes.
I used to watch Dr. Who. Good stuffs. Haven't watched much because I think they "eat up my time" yet playing video games is ok...
And the bill thing, my apartment used to do a delay on 2 of 4 of my utility bills, meaning we'd pay 2 straight up like rent and water bill, but electric and other
are pushed until the next month. Say my 9 month lease ended in May, I'd still have 2 bills to not forget to pay off in June.
Could be that.
And extra food in fridge is always nice. Ask roomies to share or cook together Very Happy I always did that to avoid having McD for a day or 2.

Lol at the marital argument.

And I check every other day or so on here so we can always keep chatting randomly.
Always good to have a venting zone.
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
it's a little late Left_bar_bleue-1/0it's a little late Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 am

Where to get the money for that kinda stuffs? I'm somewhat jeally.
Eff Deathsmiles. That kind of gameplay can s my d, if you know what I'm saying.
Excuse my drunk vulgarness.
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: post a reply   it's a little late EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:30 am

So nobody wants to sleep in the master bedroom or is there some auspicious reason to keep it empty. That house sort of sounds like a time warp of sorts, everyone just
passing out on the ground and couches and all.

Is anyone watching NFL playoffs?
I'm going for SF > Saints
Baltimore > Texas
Packers > Giants
and ... and ...
Patriots > Denver.

I didn't use to watch football, but since the storylines of television shows have gone down so much I like the sort of spontaneity of football though to be honest
it's a little like playing some lottery because maybe the game has a super intense incredible moment and then maybe it doesn't.

Had my first week of class today, I used to do 3 classes which made me a slacker of sorts and this quarter I'm doing 5. Hope it turns out well. Three of the classes are Japanese which makes
it a lot easier because for some reason once you get out of the English department any paper you write will get an automatic 95+. Me and this other English major were talking about
how good it feels to take random classes and see your essay do so well. I thought my first essay was a mess-up until I got a 98 and 99 on the next two. (Japanese)

Maybe there's something relaxing about being a Japanese teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 am

Lol. I guess its like the "guest room" now, even though in the blueprints it'll show it as the Master Bedroom.
No one really needs the room and I'm just free loading so I feel bad if I just took that room. Maybe once I get a job >.>

49ers over Saints
Broncos over Pats, just because I don't like Brady and since everyone hates Tebow Very Happy
Texans over Ravens, kinda sucks that starting QB and backup #1 QB are both out... hopefully our WR and RBs can carry us
Packs over Giants, don't like Eli. Love Peyton, hate his bro. Dunno why. And Rogers is good.

Once you're done with your classes, teach me Japanese. Kthx

The other day, I was hardcore craving MMO's again. Like reminiscing back to my WoW and AO days. I miss those times.
I honestly never want to go back to them, but I just keep remembering the dedication involved with those things.
Wish I could reallocate that dedication now. Where'd it all go?
Lately I've been busting my head against a wall playing NBA2K12. Freaking computer on my team always suck fat D...
MW3 as the usual, some random arcade games and cheesy games for 1k gamerscore.
Starting SR3 with my cousin. Hope to knock that game out within the next few days/weeks.

As always, I'm open to suggestions for manga please, thanks.
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 am

Kanaka wrote:

Once you're done with your classes, teach me Japanese. Kthx

no. also you should play hon or lol if your waiting for dota 2
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: post a reply    it's a little late EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:50 pm

I seriously learned most of the conversational ticks of Japanese from anime. Grammar and all that, blah. I remember most of my Japanese but I'm getting sort of (sadly)
rusty because I haven't taken a Japanese in so long, which is heaven because honestly who likes the chance that at any moment for an entire hour your teacher
can call on you to say something and you can make a complete ass of yourself in front of everyone. I shiver to think of the days when a teacher can tortuously just subject you
to that sort of thing because they think you look sleepy or what not. That barely ever happened to me actually so I shouldn't complain in reverence of the sleepy kids who
actually did get tortured.

Anyway ... so sleepy.
49ers vs. Giants at Candlestick!!

What's everyone doing this week?

p.s. the japanese lessons on youtube, half of them are so insulting

Anyway ... I'm waiting for my Japanese film class to start. IT gets to like 20 degrees at night so I'm going to be freeeeezing when I get out at 6pm.
I have to go to the gym tomorrow morning. I haven't gone in like a month so it'll probably be a horrible experience. I thought of doing
Aikido just so I could make my own body into some sort of weapon, no need for knife or gun. I don't know why I'm always so paranoid but I do think it'd be nice
if I have some throw down skills.

I hate the idea of being yelled at though and that's the only memory I have of a martial arts class. You have to grunt really loud in unison with all the other kids and you get
yelled at.

I have zero composition for being yelled at, the tears will roll in a matter of moments.

I watched that bodacious space pirates anime which I loved! I heard it's a girly one, but I LOVE IT!! Well i only saw episode two.
Waiting for High School Boys, Daily Lives thing etc.

LIstening to people talk about tomorrow not having Wikipedia, and if the bunny foot is an American convention.

Anyway adieu ...

Oh yeah basically this weekend I watched a ton of television, like too much that I start to get headaches and I asked my friend waht she did and she said
she wrote an essay and half a play. I was like WTF! Way to make my weekend feel like a loss. I guess there's this dead poets' society where you can write plays
and get them workshopped then people will act it out.

Back to top Go down
Sai

Sai

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Sai kun
health:
it's a little late Left_bar_bleue1337/1337it's a little late Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Choice!: Future Mangaka

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 am

Busy with manga, runescape, school matriculations and preliminiaries, DesuCon, cosplay and doujinshi, oh and stalking C81 djs.

I got into contact with a few persons who have ties to dlsite, maybe if I finish my dj and translate it, you will see it on sale~ drunk
Back to top Go down
http://ss3-sai.deviantart.com
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:58 am

@Sai - I miss my RS days. 1337commando haha, just went and reactivated my account.
Too many hackers in that game and trying to hack my legit account from when the game was first made XD

Yawn, I need to start working out again. Getting so tired all the time.
I think its a bit too late but atrophy has already set in and my muscles have literally turned into jelly.
Who wants to work out with me ^^
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 am

Sai wrote:
stalking C81 djs.:

gjjj
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: it's a little late now   it's a little late EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:26 pm

I seriously need to work out too. It's a lot easier just to sort of eat food then hibernate like Snorlax, but it really doesn't feel good to live like that. Today I was walking around like
ugg, I feel so tired and need to work out.

Anyway because Mishima (the author guy I've been reading a lot of and seeing the Paul Schrader movie Mishima: A life in four chapters, if you like film junk (addressed to everybody
and nobody at the same time) you should check it out.) I don't know if I need another parenthesis. anyway.

In his first major work Confessions of a Mask, he has all this stuff about "touching himself" while looking at pictures of Saint Sebastian, the martyr picture, etc. okay this isn't ending up
for logical. Anyway, he's pretty blatantly homosexual so we had to go through this whole hour of discussion about differences between terms of homosexuality etc. in different areas of the
world namely. Anyway long story short here's two small stories since i'm used to relating short stories here.
1. When my teacher was working (what is said in bars really stays in bars) one of the teachers was talking about this bar, what to say, place you can sleep with people, and he bought
a male and a female and he was just talking not about the experience so much as just talking about the place, like oh that place on 34th that I visited, the decor is really nice and oh the
selection of males is okay, the females are okay too. Then the next day everything is normal, it's no large confession, he's married with kids, life goes on. I'm sure there are stigmas ... but anyways

2. Teacher was talkign to this guy and then the guy said something and ended with well you know, everyone has those experences when they're young. (being sexually curious, inclined with
other boys.) And then he went into this thing about Kancho and I'm sure I've seen it somewhere in anime before though I didn't think it was actually something people really do, but I guess it's
normal. I'm sure a lot of people have seen it, I think it's like Naruto's thousand years of death thing. I won't write out the expalantion so I can see who writes, oh that thing, I know all about it.
Like when I saw a bunch of guys in teh class nod their heads ... and then one guy who nodded his head teh teacher said, "can you explain it," and the guy says, "I prefer not to."

Anyway, 49ers lost, but they're not the Raiders.
Lately I've been just going up to people and talking to them. If I keep it up maybe I'll have a collection of people to talk about.
Today's girl is a Tall, heel wearing, bleached hair girl with red lips, i remember the first day thinking her skin was really pale and her lips were bright red from lipstick. It stands out
since most people wear chapstick at most. Her name is ... Nana. And she's a Japanese Major. I think she's from China, though before I knew she was Chinese and after learning she
was a Japanese Major she asked me if she looked Japanese and I said sure, because it offends people if you say no, but it barely ever offends people if you say yes, yes you do look
like that and to be honest I'm not one of those people who looks at a line of asians and says you you're from there, and you're from over there etc. Anyway once I said that she went into
a thing about how she dresses more like Japanese style that's why people mistake her. Because Chinese style is a lot different and not so stylish in America. She says it's like baggy clothes, but
also miniskirts and she is like don't those people know it's winter etc. I don't really know the difference but apparently Chinese girls wear huge flowers in their hair.

Anyway ~

If I haven't written about my melodramatic roommate I can later though maybe I have.
Adieu have to read 100 pages of Noh Drama Plays ... going to sit in class later and listen to it ... puts me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Asa wrote:
In his first major work Confessions of a Mask, he has all this stuff about "touching himself" while looking at pictures of Saint Sebastian, the martyr picture, etc. okay this isn't ending up
for logical. Anyway, he's pretty blatantly homosexual so we had to go through this whole hour of discussion about differences between terms of homosexuality etc. in different areas of the
world namely. Anyway long story short here's two small stories since i'm used to relating short stories here.
1. When my teacher was working (what is said in bars really stays in bars) one of the teachers was talking about this bar, what to say, place you can sleep with people, and he bought
a male and a female and he was just talking not about the experience so much as just talking about the place, like oh that place on 34th that I visited, the decor is really nice and oh the
selection of males is okay, the females are okay too. Then the next day everything is normal, it's no large confession, he's married with kids, life goes on. I'm sure there are stigmas ... but anyways

2. Teacher was talkign to this guy and then the guy said something and ended with well you know, everyone has those experences when they're young. (being sexually curious, inclined with
other boys.) And then he went into this thing about Kancho and I'm sure I've seen it somewhere in anime before though I didn't think it was actually something people really do, but I guess it's
normal. I'm sure a lot of people have seen it, I think it's like Naruto's thousand years of death thing. I won't write out the expalantion so I can see who writes, oh that thing, I know all about it.
Like when I saw a bunch of guys in teh class nod their heads ... and then one guy who nodded his head teh teacher said, "can you explain it," and the guy says, "I prefer not to."

I'm confused, this about your teacher? I wonder what kind of classes you are taking >.>

Everyone knows that chinese eyes slant up and japanese eyes slant down. Go back to elementary schewl.

Fuck the Giants and the Pats. Guess who's going to be watching only the commercials this year's super bowl sunday.
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 am

Asa you just need to the chill the **** out and sit down and play your sims.
get some coffee sit down and relax re-process your thoughts.
Even though now you seen the world as shit, it wont change deal with it, that's how life is
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

^ what shig said.

Lol, I read the whole thing over a period of like 3 days and when I was going to reply, you already deleted it T_T
I do hope you're feeling a lot better now that you've already written all that stuff out though.

Ugh, how to get a job fail
Too bad they don't teach you that in school.
Back to top Go down
Asa
Admin
Asa

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm

It was only supposed to be half serious. But I think I wrote it too seriously.

Anyway reading list for Japanese class next quarter:

Just one book:

it's a little late 514a9y10
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 am

(☞゚∀゚)☞ trolled
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 pm

How's everyone doing? What's everyone been up to these days?

I actually got a job o.o
CVS gave me a call up about a week or two ago. I totally forgotten I had applied there and when they called referring to my application, I literally responded:
"I did? Oh, I guess I did." The pharmacist laughed at me sad
Whatever, got the job, now training and stuffs but yay. Only took 8 months grr

So, who's all going to get "The new" iPad? My cousin and I are pre-ordering a few and waiting in line for a few more.
Turn around sales of those items are worth the initial investments. When they go out of stock and such.

Manga reading continues as usual.
Kimi no Iru Machi has gotten quite stagnant to me. Shits sucked ever since the whole gf ditching and then ditching gf.
The World God Only Knows is getting quite serious. Very interesting shizzles if ya haven't read it yet.
Naruto is also getting epic. The end is coming soon hmm

Hmm... that's all I can think of off the top. Hope all's doing gud.
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Kanaka wrote:

I actually got a job o.o
CVS gave me a call up about a week or two ago. I totally forgotten I had applied there and when they called referring to my application, I literally responded:
"I did? Oh, I guess I did." The pharmacist laughed at me sad
Whatever, got the job, now training and stuffs but yay. Only took 8 months grr

As a neet I'm proud of you gjjj

Kanaka wrote:

Manga reading continues as usual.
Kimi no Iru Machi has gotten quite stagnant to me. Shits sucked ever since the whole gf ditching and then ditching gf.
The World God Only Knows is getting quite serious. Very interesting shizzles if ya haven't read it yet.
Naruto is also getting epic. The end is coming soon hmm

Haven't read manga for a phew months now been playing too much games and I'm behind in animes like about 100 episodes + so yeah.
Since ME3 came out it doesn't help me either and still got to finish kingdom of Amalur >.<
Back to top Go down
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
health:

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 am

Yay, shig responded. I still say I will get to those VN's someday lol....
ME3 good so far? I'm waiting for a good deal before I get the game. Got a couple of collector's edition I sold to my cousin so he can save for a few years and sell on ebay XD
Just got the cerberus network code for ME2 cuz I never got it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

it's a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's a little late   it's a little late Empty

Back to top Go down

it's a little late
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next