Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime Summer Chart 2018

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
Anime Summer Chart 2018 Left_bar_bleue-1/0Anime Summer Chart 2018 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

Anime Summer Chart 2018 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Summer Chart 2018   Anime Summer Chart 2018 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 am

Spoiler:

Annndd... were back with another chart Razz
Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
Anime Summer Chart 2018 Left_bar_bleue0/1Anime Summer Chart 2018 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

PostSubject: Re: Anime Summer Chart 2018   Anime Summer Chart 2018 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 1:55 am

Such dedication, as always, haha.

Well, rather than bumping other threads we had going on here, I'll just hijack this one and post a little personal life update!

So I'm done with pharmacy school. Took my board and law exams. Y'all can go ahead and call me doctor cause I'm an official NC licensed pharmacist ^^. But now the hard part.... getting an actual job. The market is poop here in NC for pharmacists so I'm probably gonna have to move out to Florida or South Carolina meaning more exams Sad But, hopefully, I'll get a job soon and then money will be rolling in. Fingers crossed.

In other news, still gaming pretty decently. It's been on the rise being officially unemployed and such... Oops. But if you ever go Xbox, feel free to add me @ qmanballin. Manga Rock is a solid form of entertainment I find myself pretty obsessed with as well. I paid the premium a while back and never regretted a second of it. Manga all the time. Also HBO Go has been a staple at my resident. Westworld and Game of Thrones are so freaking good. If you ever go drama/action shows, highly recommend those two at the least.

That about sums up my life. Kinda uneventful now that I'm thinking about it, haha. Hope this little update finds you well. I'm curious to hear updates from anyone still perusing here from time to time. Looking at you, shig Wink

Until next time, peace
kanaka
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
Anime Summer Chart 2018 Left_bar_bleue-1/0Anime Summer Chart 2018 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

PostSubject: Re: Anime Summer Chart 2018   Anime Summer Chart 2018 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 2:39 am

I mean nothing much here too, just been working 3 days a week at a retail. IDK if I said this before but I used to volunteer as a pharm tech before I went into doing stocking shelves and shit.
That was uhh an interesting part of my life that happened last year. The Pharm life is kinda poop imo, specially if you work in a busy one. Ooof that shit is super stressful af.

I'm just enjoying my 4 day weekends and wondering if I should buy monster hunter world for PC or not. Probably end up buying it anyways cause like a million of my friends seems to be getting it
and buying into this hype. Been playing closers online published by enmasse, honkai impact 3rd on emu (mobile game) and Islands of Nyne for my pvp satisfaction. I did hear the new CoD is getting
BR (battle royale) but eh idk. Spending too much lately on games ever since I started getting income last year pale

That's pretty much my update. Would like to hear from others, other than Kana who is literally the only one that replies in these threads lol!
Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Sai

Sai

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Sai kun
health:
Anime Summer Chart 2018 Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Anime Summer Chart 2018 Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Choice!: Future Mangaka

PostSubject: Re: Anime Summer Chart 2018   Anime Summer Chart 2018 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 pm

Man this place is still up and you two still come here. Saw Shig on MHW and recalled this place existed. :V

Gratz Doktor Kana! Hope you land a job soon to fuel your animu and mango purchases. (^:

Uhh, last Summer I finally attended Comiket 92 with my circle, progressing with my uni studies to be a language teacher and the military reserves. I'm still due my promotion to PFC but I was never one for titles or ranks so I'm perfectly content with them not noticing. Life without praise nor scorn is peaceful and happy for me. Still playing KanColle and it just moved into Phase 2 aka KanColle 2, but nothing significant has changed. Still a moderator at the KanColle Wikia despite taking the backseat from decision making.

That's my update that Shig asked for. Hope y'all doing well. (^:

P.S: Man, we're getting old.
Back to top Go down
http://ss3-sai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Summer Chart 2018   Anime Summer Chart 2018 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Summer Chart 2018
Page 1 of 1