Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime Spring Chart 2019

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
Anime Spring Chart 2019 Left_bar_bleue-1/0Anime Spring Chart 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

Anime Spring Chart 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Anime Spring Chart 2019   Anime Spring Chart 2019 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:47 am

Spoiler:

here's my quarter monthly post

MMO's so slow to come out these days :/ just new BR's everywhere

on the bright side sekiro is coming out this week cheers can't wait to play it
Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
Anime Spring Chart 2019 Left_bar_bleue0/1Anime Spring Chart 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

PostSubject: Re: Anime Spring Chart 2019   Anime Spring Chart 2019 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 1:44 am

You still find time to watch? Wink

Bokutachi wa Benkyou is a hilarious read. Probably one of my favorite ongoing releases, currently.
Kenja no Mago is pretty good, too. Damn them making animes of things I really enjoyed reading.
Tate no Yuusha is awesome. Originated from light novels if I'm not mistaken.

If you read manga or the likes, you should look into an app called Manga Rock. Been getting into a lot of those Chinese fighting with chi (qi?) kinda things, haha.

Life update:
Just got an 8-week old puppy and finally got a job (early April). Puppy is now 16 weeks and I'm getting worn out from all this driving to work, which takes like 1.25 hours +/- and sometimes staying at hotels cause I live so far away Sleep
Back to top Go down
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
Anime Spring Chart 2019 Left_bar_bleue-1/0Anime Spring Chart 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

PostSubject: Re: Anime Spring Chart 2019   Anime Spring Chart 2019 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 3:46 pm

yee on my days off I binge watch animes
I just stopped watching weekly release and just wait for it to be finished before I watch them now

tate no yuusha is actually still airing on tv but that shit is hype, hopefully it wont end terribly (as in rushed with an shitty original ending)
have you read solo leveling (webtoon) that shit is super fking hype. That's the only thing I actually keep up for weekly release and I know
the original source finished just this year but the webtoon has like 2 years to go? until it finishes
Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
Anime Spring Chart 2019 Left_bar_bleue0/1Anime Spring Chart 2019 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

PostSubject: Re: Anime Spring Chart 2019   Anime Spring Chart 2019 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 4:07 pm

OMG. Solo Leveling is legit. Yeah, I have been reading a bunch of that MMO -> reality themed series as well. There's a few I found pretty good but Solo Leveling by far is the shit. Good to hear we still got a ways to go.

You gotta binge watch. Waiting week by week and I start forgetting things. Old man status I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Spring Chart 2019   Anime Spring Chart 2019 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Spring Chart 2019
Page 1 of 1