Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime Summer 2020 Chart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
Anime Summer 2020 Chart Left_bar_bleue-1/0Anime Summer 2020 Chart Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

Anime Summer 2020 Chart Empty
PostSubject: Anime Summer 2020 Chart   Anime Summer 2020 Chart EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:32 am

Spoiler:

or

https://myanimelist.net/anime/season/2020/summer

Hopefully no more tv anime shows delays due to covid
sucked that I had to work through it, why did I have to be an essential worker OTL

Anyways been playing tons of Valorant since it came out. The core mechanics is pretty much identical to cs1.6
which I love more than CSGO mechanics. Torchlight 3 EA and Persona 4 Golden came out on steam today, was pretty
surprised by that. Hopefully more and more console exclusive JRPG's come out onto steam >.<
Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/
Kanaka

Kanaka

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Kana Fat
health:
Anime Summer 2020 Chart Left_bar_bleue0/1Anime Summer 2020 Chart Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)
Choice!: Overworked College Student

Anime Summer 2020 Chart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Summer 2020 Chart   Anime Summer 2020 Chart EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 6:40 am

All hail the essential workers! Job security... Or so they say. Had a lot of pharmacists let go in my region. Yikes. Covid has sure been a pain. Delayed many weddings I was supposed to attend and then my fiance and I also postponed ours.

The only nice thing is now I'm being a responsible adult when I choose to stay inside and play games instead of socializing 😅😅😅.
Back to trucking kingdom hearts achievements. Finally ported the game to Xbox and I forget how grindy it is.

Hope everyone (@shig) is well and staying safe. Til next time
Back to top Go down

Anime Summer 2020 Chart
Page 1 of 1