Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi hello, whoever is still here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shigetsu

shigetsu

Roleplay Game
Onsen Trip!! : Shig
health:
Hi hello, whoever is still here Left_bar_bleue-1/0Hi hello, whoever is still here Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/0)
Choice!: Designs of the future

Hi hello, whoever is still here Empty
PostSubject: Hi hello, whoever is still here   Hi hello, whoever is still here EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 3:12 am

It's been a while since an actual post about something else then the anime charts. I thought I should just write my thoughts about this dead
forum, even though I probably know only like 1 person is probably gonna read it (kana Razz)

Still gonna continue posting the anime charts even though I sometimes forget a new season is gonna start even though I haven't really been
catching up on it fast enough. I honestly don't know why I do and why I am even typing this rn (Lost Ark is on maint atm) I just thought it be
fine since I know likely no one is gonna read. Surprised to even see this forum or domain not closed after more then a decade.

Reading old thread topics is like a time capsule. Reading my old comments and such is kinda, whats that new lingo kids use nowadays? cringe? yeah
that word. Tears me up reading some of the stuff on here. Anyways I just felt like writing this and hope you all are doing well still and not let the
last past couple years bring you guys down. We still have about 2/3's of our life still if I'm reading these ages correctly on ppl's profile.

Didn't proof read any of this sooooo any grammars and spellings I'm just gonna leave it there since this probably my emotion's feeling after reading
the old posts specially the "Dreams~Yume"topic post. Anyways hope you all have a great night or morning where you live gjjj
Back to top Go down
http://shig3tsu.blogspot.ca/

Hi hello, whoever is still here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SOSBrigade Post your Love~ :: Okaerinasai Goshujinsama-
Jump to: